TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER:
– 2-year warranty on paint work.
– 2-year warranty to any moving component (excluding glass).
– Lifetime factory warranty on structural integrity on the fiberglass canopy shell.
From the original date of purchase to the original purchaser.
– If any part(s) or component(s) is identified by Ute Canopies Australia Pty Ltd
(ABN 91 601 018 900) to be defective, then the said defective part(s) will be replaced without charge for
parts or labour.
– Extreme or abnormal off-road usage.
– Abuse, misuse, negligence, accidental damage.
– Modification to the product or its components.
– Lack of regular servicing as stated in “Service & Maintenance”.
– Paint scuffing to vehicle caused by a Canopy.
– Driving with rear or side windows in and open position.
– Gelcoat cracking is a characteristic of fiberglass and does not constitute a structural defect.
– Canopy Glass.
1.The product is returned to us, Hardtops Australia, for our engineers to remove the faulty part and fit with a new replacement.
2.The faulty part is returned complete. Upon receipt of this, we will dispatch the new replacement unit.
3.A deposit of $80.00 will be taken whereupon we will dispatch the replacement new unit. When we are in receipt of the faulty part, the deposit will be reimbursed.
The cost of any goods sent back to Hardtops Australia will be at the expense of the sender.
-Abnormal or extreme off-road usage.
-Abuse, accidental damage, misuse or negligence.
-Driving with a rear door in an open position.
-Modification to the product or it’s components
-Paint scuffing to vehicle caused by a canopy